Book now for September 2017 intake
As a group of women you will walk this road together, creating a community of connection and support. You will become one of the powerful, innovative women pushing through her boundaries and reaching for her dream.
- Keen to avoid a humdrum career and want to launch a product or exciting enterprise?
- Stuck in a city job while dreaming of doing your own thing and being your own boss?
- Part way there or already launched but want help, support and acceleration?
- Launched a couple of years ago and ready to step up to the next level?
- Done with one major career and ready for a real adventure?
Take you on a one-year journey of launch and self-discovery. Surrounded by multiple halos of support and encouragement, Renée and Sam will guide you through the fundamentals of your business planning and strategy whilst also equipping you with the personal skills, behaviours and mindsets to powerfully launch your business for sustained success.
- Clarify your vision
- Facilitate your journey
- Set goals and priorities
- Boost confidence
- Inspire enthusiasm and motivation
- Unlock creativity and expand possibility
- Deepen business planning savvy
- Remove barriers
- Make best use of available time
- Create greater ease in the process
- Become more strategic and efficient
- Complete you business plan
- Be practical and on purpose
- Stay connected with the joy of your vision
Starting a business is a whole person process, so each business plan section of the course is paired with a personal growth segment. Renée and Sam will cover the following:
- Define It & Motivation
- Build It & Goal Setting
- Values & Beliefs
- Customers & Market
- Competition & Taking Care
- Brand & Creativity
- Marketing & Networking
- Finance & Accountability
- Completion & Celebration
- Year long programme in 9 modules.
- One seminar day a month, 10am – 4pm.
- Email access to Sam & Renée throughout the course.
- Beluga Bean business plan template, accessed online.
- Additional halos of support to nurture your success.
- Intake one-to-one session with Sam & Renée once you register.
- Following your graduation from Launch, you will also receive a 6 month membership to Beluga Bean Connect.
You can be at any stage in your business launch or re-launch, from seeds of an idea to established business. Your business or idea can be in any sector, service or product.
The course fee is £4,000 + vat. Register now to reserve your place. To register you pay a deposit of £500 + vat and choose your payment plan. Once registered you will schedule a one-to-one intake session with Sam & Renée and have access to your business plan.
Dates of seminar days: Sept 21, Oct 19, Nov 14, Jan 18, Feb 15, March 15, May 17, June 21, July 19
Note: where skipping a day is unavoidable, we have catch up sessions so that you won’t miss out.
Sam Wigan is an executive life coach, facilitator, and educational programme designer with a 20 year history working in self awareness and personal development.
In 1997 he started out as an assistant for Insight Seminars and went on to become City Director in London, running self awareness seminars, small group trainings and also coaching individuals.
He did all of this whilst building a prolific career as a sculptor, selling internationally and being commissioned by top UK art collectors.
When children arrived Sam chose to be ‘stay at home dad’ for the early years, giving him a profound insight into the challenges of juggling children and career.
During this time he also co-founded The Young Masters Initiative, a transformational education charity run at Saatchi Gallery which helped teens utilise their creativity to achieve life goals.
For the past 5 years Sam has been a full time executive life coach, specialising in assisting women executives and entrepreneurs.
His area of expertise is helping people to identify what they want, increasing confidence, expanding possibility, resolving barriers to accomplishment, and bringing ease to the process.
He has an ability to quickly identify core patterns and help shift focus into what works. His approach is compassionate, practical and open-hearted.
More recently, Sam was invited to join Arianna Huffinton’s team at Thrive Global as a training facilitator, helping organisations enhance performance and productivity by focussing on whole person well being.
He is co-founder of Beluga Bean.
Renée is a successful, value-led, female entrepreneur, who pioneered organic supermarketing in the UK in 1995.
As well as everything she achieved at Planet Organic, Renée has also volunteered in the Soil Association since 1999, where she is recognised as a clear thinker. A small-town American girl, Renée demonstrates that grit and determination are more important than education and talent.
She believes in doing the work you love, spending a life of fulfilment and giving back to the world.
In recognition of her work, Renée has received many awards over the years, from ‘Most Likely to Succeed’ when she graduated from secondary school to ‘Britain’s 100 Most Entrepreneurial Women’ in 2007 to ’50 Most Impactful Social Innovators’ in 2017.
“Learn. Earn. Return. This is life’s journey. Uncover the jewels within you. Identify, polish and profit from them. Then give them away to others.” Renée Elliott